Build the most badass 1/10 scale 6x6 R/C truck on the market today!
Boom Racing's latest crawler kit - the BRX02 6x6 chassis, is now available as a complete kit with the D110 6x6 hard body kit. Just add your electronics and battery.
Based on the BRX02 Link chassis kit, this 6x6 chassis kit features the all-new BRX90 pass-thru PHAT axles with new heavy-duty steel helical keyed straight pinion input and output gears; includes six 1.9" 16-hole steelie reversible wheels and six 1.9" Maxgrappler GEKKO compound tires, BRX02 aluminum chassis rails with a pair of aluminum chassis rail extensions, aluminum high clearance links, three sets of KUDU steel CVD driveshafts, six KUDU 90mm coil-over scale shocks, and more!
- Transmission: BCF2™ 2-speed Hi-Lo, Remote Shifting
- Transfer Case: SRD™ Anti-Torque Twist w/ Selective Rotational Drive (SRD)
- Aluminum 6mm Chassis Rails for strength and durability (all vehicles after March 7 2023)
- Carbon Fiber 6mm Chassis Rails for superior strength, chassis rigidity, and low center of gravity with Aluminum Chassis Rail Extensions (all vehicles before March 7, 2023)
- BRX90 High Pinion PHAT™ Axle w/ AR44 Keyed Helical Cut HD Gears (30/8T)
- BRX90 Pass-Thru PHAT™ Axle w/ Straight Pinion Keyed Helical Cut HD Gears (30/8T)
- KUDU™ 90mm Scale Coilover Shock Absorbers
- KUDU™ Heavy-Duty 110-130mm (Front & Middle) and 52-58mm (Rear) Steel CVD Drive Shafts
- Quick-Release System designed for a quick and easy way to attach and detach the body
- Design ready for Internal Servo Winch Kit to be mounted
- 1.9" 16-Hole Steelie Beadlock Wheels
- 1.9" MAXGRAPPLER™ 97x32mm GEKKO Compound
- High-clearance aluminum links to clear bigger obstacles
- High-clearance skid plate for superior crawling capability
- Centralized chassis weight and drivetrain layout to keep the left and right sides equally balanced
- Adjustable Chassis-Mounted-Servo (CMS) Mount
- Complete high-performance Rubber Sealed Bearings
- High Grade 12.9 Alloy Steel Nickel Plated Screws
Note: Photos are for illustrations only. The hard body comes in unpainted white ABS material which requires painting. Wheels and tires included are 16-hole steelies and 1.9" Maxgrappler tires.
- Width: 220mm / 8.66"
- Height: 148mm / 5.83"
- Track Width: 185mm / 7.28"
- Axle Clearance: 28mm / 1.10"
- Skid Clearance: 66mm / 2.60"
- Shock Length: 90mm / 3.54"
- Hex Size: 12mm
- Motor Size: 540/550 (not included)
- Gear Pitch: 32P Pinion/Spur, 48P T-Case
- Drive System: Full-Time Shaft Driven 6x6
- Steering: Chassis Mounted Servo Suspension: Front 3 Link Panhard, Middle and Rear Triangulated 4 Link
- Full-time shaft driven 6WD
- Innovative pinion-spur gear mesh guide for precision setup
- Heavy-duty steel cut gears
- SRD™ Anti-Torque Twist T-Case reduces chassis torque twist under acceleration, and choose between counter-rotational setup and standard setup
- Heavy-duty Steel 30/8T Helical Pinion Gears (Front, Middle, Rear)
- KUDU™ Heavy Duty 110-130mm (Front and Middle) and 52-58mm (Rear) Steel Center Drive Shafts
Mini Servo Specifications:
- Brand: JX Servo
- Model: JX/PDI-HV1151MG
- Working voltage: 6V~8.4V
- Working temperature: -20C°~ +60C°
- Dead band: 4usec
- Motor type: Core Motor
- Signal booster type: Digital
- Gear material: Metal gear
- Operating Speed: 0.12s/60deg (6.0V) | 0.10s/60deg (8.4V)
- Stall Torque: 3.5kg/cm (6.0V) | 4.5kg/cm (8.4V)
- Idle Current: 150mA (6.0V) | 180mA (8.4V)
- Load Current: 260mA (6.0V) | 340mA (8.4V)
- Size: 23.2 x 12.5 x 25.6mm
- Weight: 15g
- Tooth Count: 25
- Wire length: 310mm JR plug
- Black: Negative Red: Positive White: Signal
- BRX02 6x6 1/10 4WD Scale Performance Chassis Kit BR8008
- Team Raffee Co. 1/10 D110 6x6 Pick-Up Truck Hard Body
- JX Waterproof Mini Servo with Metal Gears
- 32 Pitch 12T Steel Pinion Gear
- 25T Low Profile Aluminum Servo Horn
- Maintenance Kit (Shock Oil, Black Grease, Siliking Grease, Thread Lock)
- Cable Wiring Retainer Set (18pcs)
- BRX02 Custom Unique License Plates (Numbered) with Chassis VIN# Plate
- Basic Tool Kit
- 3 Channel Radio System
- ESC (electronic speed control)
- Steering Servo
- 540 or 550 Motor (27T for off-road / 35T for crawling matched with provided 12T pinion gear)
What's A Bolt-On Kit?
Parts of the chassis components are pre-assembled. The factory-assembled parts offer convenience for builders eager to get started.
The BRX02 6x6 kit includes factory pre-built axles. Shocks require oil to be filled (included).
BRX02 Owners Club
Similar to the BRX01 owners club, as an owner of the BRX02 kit, you are eligible to receive a special promotion at each of the events being attended by Boom Racing.
Register your vehicle directly on the manufacturer's website.
Once your vehicle is registered online, the chassis is officially registered to you and no one else can claim it. This will help with recalls, scheduled maintenance, any updates, and can be used to notify you of new options in the future.
All BRX02 chassis kits are numbered and include a VIN#. The Car No. matches the number on the BRX02 License Plates. No two chassis will ever have the same License Plate.